Friday, November 6, 2009

Not so Glorious Bread

So in the day to day business and most recent bout of craziness in my life I accidentally forgot about my poor sour dough starter and it got moldy. Really Really moldy. Ich!

I can only learn from this; mostly that I should follow through with projects involving living critters (aka yeast), and that next time I will start the starter with whole wheat flour, and feed it fresh flour, not the stale yucky stuff I forgot I had.

Next on my agenda? Probably planning out a scrumptious Thanksgiving meal for my lovely family. We keep it more or less traditional with the roast turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, and all that good stuff, and then we like to throw in something different every once in a while for good measure. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment